Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November C4K

*Post One*
Hello my name is Grace and I will be telling you about “How am I a good citizen “.
I think that I could try more to become a good citizen by collecting canned foods for people who might not have food on their tables every day.
Just to tell you Halloween is tomorrow and I probably going to use half of my time tricker treating and the other half seraching for cans
and I will be donating the canned foods to the school and then the people would have food on their table for a while!
I don’t think I am a very good citizen because I don’t really try my best to solve all problems but I am trying to get my lazy self 
to get up to solve the problems and try to do my best and like I said I will try my best to try to solve the problems all around me.
So I will try my best to take action and to try.

*Comment*
Hey there Grace, 
I'm studying to be a teacher at the University of South Alabama. This is a great idea to help people out on Halloween. Great blog post, you just need to clean up some small grammar things. For instance, you say "I probably" when it should be "I am probably". Great job though I would give you an "A". Keep up the good work.

*Comment*
Hi Erin,
My name is Noah and I am studying to be a teacher at the University of South Alabama. First off let me say that i love art. I'm a huge fan of street art and graffiti. You did a great job going through the artistic process of changing your design. Your use of black and white photos and color both in your drawing and in the background picture. I like the brightness of the color that you do have. I do a lot of work like this and I love that you using technology, but i wish they could find a way to draw on an iPad that makes it look more like a hand made drawing. I looked at some of the things that you have posted further back and you have great talent. Keep it up!

*Post 3*
The first quarter of the 2014-2015 school year has finally come to a close, but it seemed to be at a faster pace than most quarters. Let’s have a brief recap of this quarter.

September:

After looming ominously in the distance for months, school started. Mondays are just asslothful and repulsive as last year. Fun times.

October:

The initial glow of the school year is beginning to dwindle. We had more breaks this month; the setting of one’s home is much more tranquil than the jarring setting of school. Thankfully, our school is not being too frugal in our use of the chromebooks.

Our first quarter has come to a close, but we still have what seems to be ages to go. 3 quarters. Oh, well, It will certainly be a long year.

*Comment*
Hi, I’m an Education major at the University of South Alabama. This is a great post to answer the prompt. I liked your use of vocabulary, I’m sure that was part of the assignment. I thought that splitting it up into @months was a good touch. 
On more of a personal note: Don’t worry, you’re almost to high school and it gets fun at that point. It just moves faster and faster until you graduate. Then you move on to college and it all changes. Enjoy High school while you can. 
Again, great post! 
-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment