Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part B: My Updated PLN

My PLN After EDM 310
By: Noah Armstrong 
group of three teachers standing in front of a blackboard
    My PLN started out including a small number of high school teachers and and even smaller number of college professors. Since I have been in EDM 310 I have been exposed to new people to add to my PLN as well as learned ways to find more. I have since introduced the fallowing to my PLN list: all of the C4T teachers that i have been commenting on, some professors and doctors in the history department that can help me, and even some teachers from my home town that I never had in high school but have reached out to me after hearing I have decided to enter their profession 

1 comment:

  1. Noah, it is great that your PLN has grown over the semester. PLN's are very important to build in the education profession. There are a few grammatical errors, but other than that great post.

    ReplyDelete