Friday, September 26, 2014

C4K September Summery

C4K September Summery 
By: Noah Armstrong

source: http://strategicplanning.mansd.org/


#1 Post:A young boy had made a presentation on how to create an account for an online game he liked.
      Comment: I explained to him that I also liked fantasy games like the one he was presenting on. I then advised him on some spelling and capitalization errors as well as some better word choice.

#2 Post: A young girl was asked why reading and math were important. She responded by explaining that we need math for instances like buying food, and that we all need to be able to read.
     Comment: I told her that I enjoyed her comment on food and that being a football player I related to doing math to make sure i could pay for my food. I also pointed out that while I agreed that we all need to be able to read that she could give a strong example like she did with math. 

#3 Post: A young girl named Cayla wrote her first blog post and told about her favorite activities, music, and color. 
     Comment: I told her that I have a sister her age (9) and that i find it wonderful that they already know how to do so much with computers. I found no spelling or grammar mistakes in her writing and congratulated her on that. I also liked the fact that she used a purple font when she explains that that is her favorite color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment